1. If you find yourself fighting to shut someone up, you’re wrong.
2. If you think “Who does he think he is” the answer is “an imperfect human being.”
3. I will never apologize for asking questions or saying what I think.
4. The term mansplaining is sexist.
5. Fact: Women do their share of mansplaining.
Not even going to bother engaging with this level of stubborn ignorance—just skip down to (Whoops! Winer has deleted all the good comments. Luckily, Faruk Ateş preserved both his and @zenlan’s—which is especially brilliant—and has put them up here.)